Thursday, October 20, 2011

Hazelnut - my 100th miniature cow portrait!

"Hazelnut"  (Pastel, 7x5 inches)    available at Cactus Jack's

Well, here it is! My 100th miniature cow portrait! Admittedly all have not been cows, about a dozen have been other miscellaneous animals; goats, donkeys, bison, even a camel, and a few others. I'm so excited to have gotten to 100 without getting BORED!! I'm amazed that I'm actually still pumped to do some more! (Ok, probably because it took me 2 years and several wanderings into other genre...)

I have some here at home leading up to this one, that I will post in the next few days. I debated holding off on posting this one until the end, but I don't believe this will be the end.... so... I wanted to commemorate the moment!

Next I'll make a blurb book like everyone else! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment