Friday, January 27, 2012

Goin' Wading

"Goin' Wading"  (oil, 6x6 inches)  click here to bid

I stumbled across some gull photos that I hadn't yet 'reviewed'... Apparently from the last vacation, all my shots got sorted into their file categories, and I hadn't had a good look at these ones from the Carolina beaches. Turns out I now have several excellent new compositions for gulls, as that trip was right after painting "Gull Yoga" and "Running Scared" and I was very conscious of wanting lots of new gull pics.

3 comments:

  1. hi Rita!
    Love this painting! I follow your blog through email and I tried too re-subscribe since it has a new name but it said I already follow your artjournal? So, I don't think we have to re-subscribe to get the posts. time will tell I guess:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sara, that's good, I guess. I admit I know only what I absolutely need to know about internet stuff, and no more...

    Thanks for following! Glad you like my work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Gulls look absolutely great Rita. You must be a good teacher by the look of it. I also paint and teach art, mainly in autumn and winter, it is very gratifying to see how another world opens up to the new beginners.
    I am still receiving your blog so it does not seem that I have to do any adjustment.
    Thank you for sharing your lovely art with us.

    ReplyDelete