Friday, January 27, 2012

New Feed Address (for blog subscribers)

Just a note for y'all who've subscribe to my Daily Paintings blog in the "Follow by Email" RSS feed...
I'm a little bit clueless about all this, but I did notice recently that my feed stats was calling my Daily Paintings blog by it's old name "Rita Kirkman's Art Journal" (which is a separate blog now.) So just now I updated the name of the Feed Title and Feed Address to "Rita Kirkman's Daily Paintings."

...Then I read the note that said "Changing 'Feed Address' will require you to update your feed subscribers with your new address; the previous feed address will no longer work." 

Huh.

So, I guess I better let you all know (if any of you know what I'm talking about) that the new Feed Address for this blog is now http://feeds.feedburner.com/RitaKirkmansDailyPaintings. (The old address was http://feeds.feedburner.com/RitaKirkmansArtJournal.)


But I think all you really need to do is re-subscribe in the "Follow by Email" box to the right


Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks for following! Now your subscription will come to you as "Rita Kirkman's Daily Paintings", which is more to the point, and a better description!


(PS: Stay tuned later today for a new 6x6 gull painting in oil!)

No comments:

Post a Comment