Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Bufus

"Bufus" (pastel, 7x5 inches)  click here to bid

This is a new one from the same set of photo references of the same bison as "Buford" (below) from a few years back. (It was a different photo from the same day.) It's interesting to see my change in style and color use.

On a different note, below is my 'wall' from the ISCA convention last week. These were the few caricatures I managed to get done of some of the other artists attending, during the three days I had there (I missed Wednesday to go to a gallery reception at Brookwood.)

Visit my Art Journal Blog for more wall pics and some of my favorites!

2 comments:

  1. I definitely like your newer style on the buffalo, Rita! Much more confrontational and with gorgeous color.
    That's a great set of caricatures on your wall!

    ReplyDelete