Friday, January 4, 2013

Checkers

"Checkers"  (pastel, 7x5 inches)  click here to bid

I seem to be running out of black-&-white-related names and might have to go back to just making up an ordinary person-name for some of my cow paintings. Although I do also like the name "Chess" and may use that one on the next black & white cow. My son and I have been playing a lot of chess over Christmas break.

On a down note, I missed 3 days of posting because of a really stupid computer error of my own doing (Don't ask!!) and now I'm slowly getting things back into my computer after reinstalling Windows. I'm ashamed to say I also used the techno-confusion as an excuse not to paint! Arrg! Checkers is from the same day as Starry.

I'll be sure to get out to that studio tomorrow....

...If it wasn't so darn cold!!

.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rita,
    I love your bovines! It's amazing how much detail you get even though you're working on that rough surface.
    Thank you so much for sharing so much with other artists like myself.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete