Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Starry

"Starry" (pastel, 7x5 inches)  click here to bid

I had just got started on this one today when I almost balked at the spots. I literally had no idea how to approach them. But I had just send an inspirational email to an artist friend for the New Year, and couldn't not take my own advice, so I ignored the hesitation and said "just do it!" Luckily I got lost in the zone while listening to Pandora and I believe that was the only way I could have accomplished it without letting the frustration overwhelm me. I came out of the zone to see it didn't turn out too badly!

So with great relief I have a post for today, and I decided to name her "Starry" since she sort of looks like a starry night.

About the advice I sent my friend, I thought it sounded just wise enough to make a nice post on my Art Journal Blog, so click that link to read it!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment