I meant to paint a lot over the weekend. I really did mean to! But somehow I wound up taking care of loads of other business, framing, and glass-cutting, and packing, and delivering, and tons and tons of email. I also edited a couple dozen new 5x7 cow photos in preparation for painting them. Out in my studio, however, I discovered I was out of primed 5x7 boards. Sigh. So I spent the part of today that I didn't spend running errands measuring and cutting and priming and syncing my iPad.
Izzy got chosen for today's painting because he's an 8x6, and before I got too involved with busywork, I saw that I had an 8x6 board already primed, so I set to work on his underpainting and while the primer was drying on the other boards, I got to work!
See my progress: