Monday, September 16, 2013

Izzy

"Izzy"  (pastel, 8x6 inches)  click here to bid

I meant to paint a lot over the weekend. I really did mean to! But somehow I wound up taking care of loads of other business, framing, and glass-cutting, and packing, and delivering, and tons and tons of email.  I also edited a couple dozen new 5x7 cow photos in preparation for painting them. Out in my studio, however, I discovered I was out of primed 5x7 boards. Sigh. So I spent the part of today that I didn't spend running errands measuring and cutting and priming and syncing my iPad.

Izzy got chosen for today's painting because he's an 8x6, and before I got too involved with busywork, I saw that I had an 8x6 board already primed, so I set to work on his underpainting and while the primer was drying on the other boards, I got to work!

See my progress:








Thanks for watching! Please share!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment