Sunday, December 29, 2013

4 And a Half Sheep in Southwest Art

"4 And a Half Sheep"  (pastel, 16x16 inches)  sold

My goodness, where did December go?? I'm so rusty at posting I'm getting tongue-tied (key-tied?) Anyway, I had a busy month of pencil portrait commissions (some of which I will post in the next days) and I have no new pastel animal 'dailies' yet, but I wanted to brag about my painting in Southwest Art Magazine.. "4 And a Half Sheep" is included in their Juror's Choice section highlighting some of the winners of the Artist's Magazine Annual Art Competition (mine was a Finalist) and is on page 64. I got a Half Page with some editorial!

You can order the issue at northlightshop.com. (in print or instant download!)

PS: I'm happy to report that my collarbone is healing up as expected. The bone is well-knitted and time will straighten it out. I've begun the process of rejuvenating the muscles which seems to be as long and slow a process as the bone healing was. They have me using the pulley, and will start me on some real exercises on Tuesday. But I feel slight improvements each day, and tonight was able to wash my hair with both hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment