Wednesday, October 1, 2014

30 Paintings in 30 Days - September 2014


Here it is! My collage of my 30 paintings in 30 days of September. OK, I left out "Bull Profile #1" since he was the one that wasn't painted with this group and I had posted him before.

Leslie Saeta, host of this semi-annual challenge, is a wonderful Marketing Adviser. If you are an artist and want to make the most of your career, I highly recommend subscribing to her blog!

To see a closer view of these, my most recent paintings, CLICK HERE to go to my DailyPaintworks Gallery of available paintings. Many of these are still on auction for a limited time... at least until they are framed and packed for the Bayou City Art Fest in Houston later this month...

Here's a peek at what will be keeping me busy for the next week until I must rush to frame this up and ALL the little minis I just painted. Takes a couple days just to do that!

Latest work in progress, 36x36 inches:
 Here's what I've done this week so far... several more hours to go!



No comments:

Post a Comment