Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Ivy (aka: Iris)

"Ivy"  (pastel, 6x6 inches) click here to bid

You guessed it, Ivy is another view of the Real Iris. But, different painting, different title...

I had a very productive weekend! But I now have a framing dilemma for my abundance of new 6x6's. I have more paintings than frames that size! So, good for you, I have to choose about 8 or 9 of them to frame and bring with me to the Bayou City Art Festival in Houston this weekend, and let the rest of them stay unframed and on auction at DailyPaintworks. I've decided to let Ivy join the DPW crowd!

Stay tuned the next two days for my latest large works (yes, more!); the 32x32 Herefords and the 16x16 deer (hopefully will have titles before I have to post them!)

Here are some Ivy progress shots (Thank you to Frances of the Garden Gallery for the great reference shot!)



Thanks for watching! Please share!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment