Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Don Curious

"Don Curious" (pastel, 8x8 inches)  $375 framed

If you haven't noticed, I've been naming the donkeys with the sound of "don-key" starting the name. I might have pushed it a bit on this one, but he does look curious!

This one may be slated for my show Beauty of the Beast at the Rockport Center for the Arts (May 14 - June 13, 2015) if he lasts long enough!

On another note, I have exciting news! My work was recently chosen for the cover of the Special Pastel Issue of the popular french art magazine Pratique des Arts! With a little help from Google Translate, I ordered some extra copies from their ordering page, and they arrived at my door a couple days ago!

That's my work in the center spread, accompanied by a very nice article (which I haven't deciphered yet) titled Beautiful Beasts.  ...Très approprié for my upcoming show, and showing "Bull Profile #1", which will be included!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment