Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Don Keiran (and a new Brag!)

"Don Keiran"  (pastel, 20x10 inches) sold

Here's that donkey I was not sure if I'd be able to finish before the weekend. but I got out there to my studio this morning and Just Did It! Yea!

Don Keiran will be with me at the Rockport Art Festival this weekend, July 4&5.

I also have an awesome Brag (with a capitol "B"!) I have been invited to be one of the International Featured Artists on the China Pastel Network website! This is the premier pastel organization in China, similar to our Pastel Society of America. See my page on their site here! (I have 2 pages of images; at the bottom, put a "2" in the box and click "go" to get to the second page!) Browse the other big names in pastel on their International Featured Artists page! I'm moving up in the world! ;)

And here are some progress shots of Don Keiran:






Thanks for watching! Please share!! :)

.

No comments:

Post a Comment