Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Just Hangin' and Snackin'

"Just Hangin' and Snackin'" (pastel, 12x6 inches)  click here to bid

Been a bit lazy myself, just hanging' and snackin' after recovering from a bout of icky stomach bug last week. Getting back into the routine of things and (trying) to catch up with all the overflow. I do have a nice batch of new underpaintings ready which I'm going to (try to) pastel on tomorrow! This one I finished on the weekend. This was a little challenging for me with it's softer cool light / warm shadow arrangement.

On another note, I'm excited to say that I am the Featured Artist for the first annual Wimberley Alive Music and Arts Festival, October 24 & 25, 2015, in Wimberley TX. Celebrating Wimberley's spirit and benefiting the Barnabas Connection for Wimberley Flood Recovery.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment