Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Zenith - day 3

"Zenith"  (pastel, 16x8 inches)  $550 framed

Day 3 of my 30 paintings in 30 days of November!

This dear little deer was hanging out in a friend's neighborhood near Fredericksburg, Texas a few weeks ago.

Here are some progress shots:







And... since you scrolled all the way though my post, you get to see my new work station, which is not really new, but just cleaned up and moved to the northwest corner of my studio. Now I don't have a window right behind my easel messing with my eyes on bright days, and the north light can come in from the right and help light my work during the daytime!
 And yes, ok, one part is new... my iPad holder that clamps to my table. I browsed all the options on Amazon and picked this one. So far it's working nicely! Thanks to Barbara Jaenicke who had a tripod mount for her iPad at her recent workshop in San Antonio, which made me realize I could stop hanging mine on my drawing board (this will be really convenient for the large paintings when I don't use a drawing board!)

So where's the rest of the studio, you ask? No. You don't get to see that yet. It's still not done.



No comments:

Post a Comment