Thursday, September 1, 2016

Don Kee

"Don Kee"  (pastel, 7x5 inches) click here to bid

Time is doing that magic passing-in-a-blink thing again.

A friend of mine is doing another 30-Paintings-in-30-Days for September. I was seriously considering joining along but then suddenly it's 7:21pm on September 1st and I have a van to load in the morning to go do caricatures at the WestFest and I would have needed three more paintings done for the weekend's posts and I haven't yet finished my September E-News and wanted another Art Journal post to fit in there ... so no more painting for me tonight!

I will, however, have some prepped underpaintings with me in West this weekend to pastel on in the slow times, so I'll have a few new posts ready for next week.

And I did just finish that Art Journal post (on scanning pastels for good print image files; Read it Here!)

.

No comments:

Post a Comment