Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Day 30 - Vanilla or Chocolate?

"Vanilla or Chocolate?" (pastel, 10x10 inches)  sold

Day 30 in my 30-Paintings-in-30-Days of November! Whew! An amazingly productive month; I should do this more often!

These bunnies were a request from a client who loved my painting from a couple years ago "Chocolate or Vanilla?" but missed out on purchasing it. So I flipped the photo reference and did another for her, "flipping" the title as well. ;)

After my workshop in Brenham Texas this weekend, December will be immersing me in my usual portrait drawing business, with the fine craft show at Rolling Oaks Mall in San Antonio Dec 9-24. Expect a few portrait posts in the coming weeks (and maybe a few more bunny paintings too...!)

Meanwhile, some progress shots of "Vanilla or Chocolate?"




Thanks for watching! Please share!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment