Sunday, January 8, 2017

Pencil Portrait Commissions (and new site in the works!)

Grandparents (conte pencil and pastel pencil, 12x15 inches) sold

The Holidays are done, and the New Year under way with a vengeance! Where did the past two weeks go? Well, I for one have been catching up with my post-Christmas portrait orders, and playing with our new kitten.

Here are a couple more of this Season's portraits. I also have been working on an updated Drawings site for my pencil portraits, which will still be at RitaKirkmanDrawings.com, but will be new and improved! Check there in a couple days, or just wait and I'll share it when it's ready!
baby boy (conte pencil and pastel pencil, 10x8 inches)  sold

And... our new kitty! (Pete, aka Mewler, or Pete Mewler, Pretty Pete, Dude, Silly Cat, Pretty Kitty, Good Kitty, and sometimes Bad Kitty.)
(photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment