Saturday, January 21, 2017

Portrait Commissions, and New Drawings Website!

"Family Selfie" (conte and pastel pencils, 22x12 inches) sold

One of my favorite commissions of the Christmas Season, this "family selfie" is the perfect modern portrait! The client was so excited to have me draw her daughter and grandkids from this candid shot that her granddaughter took. And what a shot! All smiles, no blinks, no blurries, and the composition is amazingly strong. Wish they were all this easy!

This is one of several new portraits I have on my newly-redesigned mobile-friendly Drawings Website for my pencil portraits, created on SquareSpace. Check it out! Same URL at RitaKirkmanDrawings.com.

"Granddaughter and Friend"  (conte and pastel pencils, 15x12 inches) sold

This was another favorite commission of the Season. Who can resist a pet pig?

To commission your favorite photo into a Detailed Portrait Drawing, see my prices and ordering info on my new drawings website!

No comments:

Post a Comment