Friday, March 17, 2017

Boo (and the videos!)

"Boo"  (pastel, 8x6 inches)  click here to bid or buy

Here he is, the star of my latest YouTube videos! (In case you haven't seen them, I've attached them below...)

Boo (short for Sir Funny Bunny Boo) is also one of the adorable bunnies from the generous and friendly members of the House Rabbit Society group on Facebook. (Thank you to Jennifer Scott for the reference photo!) 10% of the sale of this painting will be donated to the House Rabbit Society.

If the auction gets no bids by about Tuesday, I'll be ending it early so I can frame Boo and take him to the Bayou City Art Festival in Houston next weekend, March 24-26. If you're in the area, come by and enjoy the festival! See me in booth #941 in Birch (turn left after you come in!)






Thanks for watching! Please share!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment