Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Lee

"Lee"  (pastel, 8x8 inches)  click here to bid or buy

My first (and last) demo of the weekend's workshop in Lee's Summit, MO last weekend. Started on Friday with the underpainting and some of the pastel, then finally got him done on Sunday since I couldn't stand to let him go home unfinished.

Below is a shot of the ladies on Sunday. Unfortunately Lana had to leave on Saturday, so she's missing from this shot.

And speaking of workshops, I still have spaces left in some of my summer and fall workshops this year, including...

June 7, 2017 - "The Intimate Animal Portrait"   - at the IAPS Convention, Albuquerque, NM. If you're lucky to have registered for the convention (which is now full with a wait list) you can still sign up for my Wednesday workshop there (which is not quite full!)

July 15-17, 2017 - with the Wisconsin Pastel Artists, Milwaukee, WI - To register contact Marcia Gorra-Patek, marciagpwpa@gmail.com

July 24-26, 2017 -  "Capture The Light" -   Artensity Workshops, Ann Arbor, MI   

August 9-11, 2017 - "Pastel in Miniature" at the Kerr Arts and Cultural Center, Kerrville, TX
Info on the KACC Site (scroll down to my listing)      Registration Link

November 13-17, 2017 - through Wimberley Artists WorkshopsHosted at Creek Haven Inn, Wimberley, TX. An "All Inclusive Retreat Experience"!
Registration Link

See all of my workshops including wait-listed, on my website Here!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment