Friday, May 12, 2017

Godfrey

"Godfrey"  (pastel, 7x5 inches) $195 unframed for a limited time

So now I'm starting to refresh my inventory for the Original Ann Arbor Street Art Fair, in which I'll be participating in late July (my first out of state art fair!)

But it's only May, you say! Yeah, but I've counted the time I'll actually be at home before then, and in between bringing my son home from college, the pastel convention in June followed by Albert Handell's workshop, a couple of festivals for caricatures, and heading north early for my Milwaukee workshop, I've only got 4 and a half weeks to make at least two new large paintings and a big batch of small and medium ones. And I just caught some new commission work for this weekend...

So enjoy Godfrey, and hopefully I'll get some more new ones posted next week...



Thanks for reading! Please share!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment