Friday, June 16, 2017

Cloud 7

"Cloud 7" (pastel, 4x7 inches)  click here to bid or buy

This is the 7th small cloud painting I've done, most of the others were very long ago. There special thing about this one is that it's the same view as one I painted 10 years ago in the Maggie Price workshop at IAPS. This one I painted last week before the IAPS convention, when I was invited to go out and paint with my new friends Laura Pollack, Lyn Asselta and Maria Marino. It was amazing to be able to paint out with such talented landscape artists!

Lyn Asselta and Laura Pollack getting started
It was Tuesday morning and we went to the Elena Gallegos park in the foothills of the Sandia Mountains. Below is the painting I did of this same scene in 2007:
"Atmosphere" (2007, pastel, 4x6) sold

No comments:

Post a Comment