Thursday, July 27, 2017

Benny the Bunny (and an upcoming workshop!)

"Benny" (pastel, 7x5 inches) click here to bid

Benny Bunny is another of the three back-to-back demos I did earlier this week at the Ann Arbor workshop. And speaking of workshops, when I get back home to Texas I have another one coming up quick, and there are still spaces available!

Kerrville, TX. August 9-11, 2017. Beginner to Advanced

Enjoy the hot Texas days of summer INDOORS in a studio workshop! Improve your grasp of color, value and temperature in a relaxed and fun atmosphere! Click the flyer for a closer look, or contact Teri Valentine at arts@kacckerrville.com to register, or visit http://kacckerrville.com/education/ (and scroll down to my listing)


Please share this with your artist friends who might like my workshop! Thanks!

And by the way, here are a couple shots of Benny's underpainting in progress:



No comments:

Post a Comment