Saturday, August 5, 2017

Young Satyr (and the IAPS silent auction)

"Young Satyr" (pastel, 8x6 inches) sold

This was my donation to the IAPS silent auction, that I'm finally getting around to posting after a busy busy summer! IAPS (the international pastel convention) has a neat little silent auction called Pastel Pics, and all the donated paintings are un-signed until after the auction. This way, no one really knows who painted what (but plenty of people can guess!) My regret is that I was so busy with other workshops I was taking on that Saturday and Sunday after the auction ended, that I completely forgot to go sign my Young Satyr! Thankfully, they do plan ahead for this, and include a signed certificate for each artwork.

I did find out via Facebook who won the bid on Young Satyr, and soon hope to get a photo of how she framed him!






No comments:

Post a Comment