Sunday, April 15, 2018

Scout

"Scout" (pastel, 6x6 inches) $265 framed

These recent little daily paintings have been my warm-ups for what I've really got going this past week: my largest painting yet, a mama and baby longhorn of remarkable beauty. I hope I can do them justice! Scroll down past Scout's progress shots for a peek at the underpainting...

Scout will be with me at the Main Street Fort Worth Arts Festival, April 18-22. Find me on Main in booth #518, between 4th and 5th Streets.










And... my largest longhorn painting at 36x46", as yet untitled. Here's the underpainting in progress. This post was scheduled since 3 days ago, so hopefully I'm getting close to the finish by now. If so, it will be posted later this week, and will be my showcase piece for Main Street Fort Worth!

No comments:

Post a Comment