Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Day 29 - A Pencil Pet Portrait Commission, and Special Offer!

"Sugar" (10x8, conte and pastel pencil) sold

Day 29 of my 30 Paintings in 30 Days of November!

Though this is a drawing, not a painting, it still counts! I've been really getting into the Christmas  rush of commissioned portrait orders this month, and have already done a few, so I figured I'd use this one from last year as a stand-in for today's post (and ok, also because I didn't quite have the time to finish a little pastel today!)

This cute little gal was one that I also painted with her human, Jasmine, last Christmas. See "Sugar and Jasmine" here!

I was happy they wanted me to draw Sugar alone too, because I loved this photo!

"Sugar" photo
 If you or anyone you know might be interested in a pencil portrait as a unique and thoughtful Christmas gift for a friend (or for yourself!) you can see more samples and ordering info on my drawings site RitaKirkmanDrawings.comFrom now through December 12, 2018, mention this post and the code word SUGAR for 25% off your order!!

Thanks, and feel free to share!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment