Saturday, December 1, 2018

2018 November 30-in-30 Completed!

November 2018 Daily Paintings Poster

I did it! What a month! November has been good to me for the last several years. I think this is my 5th or 6th "30-in-30", usually in November, as it happens. This poster has 29 images; I chose to leave off the pencil portrait from last Wednesday.

I might be ordering some actual print posters of these if I get inquiries, they will be 18x24, and $25 with free shipping in the US. :)

Some of these paintings are still available, and some of them are still on auction at DailyPaintworks! (Still in time for a unique Christmas gift!)

This month I'll be dedicated to more portrait commissions. I might post some if I can do it without spoiling anyone's surprise.

Thanks for following along with me on my Daily Painting journey last month! Have a wonderful Holiday Shopping and Visiting Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment