Monday, March 18, 2019

Miss Bellabun

"Miss Bellabun" (pastel, 12x6 inches) $395 framed

Painting 14 of my 21-in-31 in March!

Miss Bellabun is also from a donated photo of a House Rabbit Society member, Christi Freiburger. For my last batch of under-paintings, I wanted to include a couple of bunnies and went back to my HRS folder since there are a lot of donated pics I still haven't used. The House Rabbit Society Facebook group was very generous in sharing their pics with me a couple of years ago! You want a quick, intense dose of daily cuteness, there's no better place!

"Miss Bellabun" will be with me at the Bayou City Art Festival, March 29-31, 2019 (unless she sells first...)

10% of sales of the paintings I do from HRS donated photos is donated back to the House Rabbit Society. 

A few pics of my progress:








Thanks for reading! Please share!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment