Thursday, April 25, 2019

Buzz

"Buzz" (pastel, 5x7 inches) $265 framed

I've had little time to paint this month, somehow caught up with all sorts of other tasks. I got this one done on Tuesday, my studio assistant's morning to come and help with framing, glass cutting, board priming and other miscellaneous stuff. I like her studio days because it gives me the excuse I need to actually get out there and do something!

I'm also really enjoying these bees. Wish I had a lot more reference pics; the few good ones I have will be used up pretty quickly... maybe I could combine them with other flowers... hmmm.

Buzz will be with me at the Cottonwood Art Festival in Richardson, TX (Dallas), next weekend, May 4 & 5, 2019.

Caught a few progress pics of this one:








Thanks for reading! Please share!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment