Wednesday, April 18, 2018

A Future Promise

"A Future Promise" (pastel, 36x46 inches) $6700

Here it is, the showstopper I've been working on all week. These two are mother and daughter, and belong to a good friend who is fortunate to have the most beautiful Longhorns I've ever met! And unbelievably, I caught this pair posed just like this for my photo! They were fated to be painted.

A Future Promise will be at the Main Street Fort Worth Arts Festival, this weekend April 18-22. Find me on Main in booth #518. Hope to see you there!

Here are just a few progress shots:








I decided that mama, who's numerous faint spots I had calmed down in the painting, needed a few more prominent spots to balance her daughter's.






Thanks for watching! Please share!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment