Thursday, November 1, 2018

Day 2 - Cadenza, and Eight or Nine Sheep in IAPS Web Show!

"Cadenza" (pastel, 8x6 inches) click here to bid or buy

Day 2 of my 30 Paintings in 30 Days of November!

And by the way, I'm doubling up the paintings today because I have a happy note about a painting in the IAPS Web Show!...

"Eight or Nine Sheep" (15x30 inches) sold

I'm thrilled to brag that my latest sheep painting from early this year has been accepted into the the 33rd International Association of Pastel Societies Juried Exhibition, the 2018 IAPS Webshow! My heartfelt gratitude goes to the Jury of Selection: Christine Swann, Brenda Boylan and Jacob Aguiar.
 
Beginning November 1, the show will be available for viewing on the IAPSpastel website. (Click on "Thirty-Third Juried Exhibition") Check it out! The level of talent is inspiring!

This entry gets me one point closer to the IAPS Eminent Pastelist honor, which is earned with 15 points. I had 5 points to reach the Masters Circle in 2007. I'm not sure where I'm at right now; one of these days I'll dig into my records and figure it out!

See these sheep's original post, with progress shots, here: http://ritakirkman.blogspot.com/2018/03/eight-or-nine-sheep.html

.

No comments:

Post a Comment