Saturday, December 15, 2018

Speedo - A Labradoodle commission

"Speedo" (pastel, 18x16 inches) sold

This adorable Labradoodle is one of a pair that I did earlier this fall for a client on the east coast. He and his "sister" Dash (post coming soon) were an early Christmas gift for my client's kids in California. They've opened their gift and so now I can officially post the portraits!

My client wanted fairly large closeups of each dog; something that would have presence on a wall. I decided to use the MingART Chinese paper (now available from Amazon) because of it's almost infinite ability for pastel layering. I used the medium gray color.











Here's a peek at Speedo with Dash... stay tuned for Dash's post in a couple days...

For info on commissioning a pet portrait for your loved one, visit my Commission Info page and scroll down to Pet Portraits!

Thanks for watching! Please share!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment