Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Scaredy Toad

"Scaredy Toad" (pastel, 6x6 inches) click here to bid

After a week of hectic activity, finally here's Happy Toad's companion.

I've done several pencil portraits at the craft show so far, and more to come! I can't post current ones for fear of disturbing someone's Christmas surprise, but here's one of my favorites from last year:
"Chloe" conte and pastel pencil, 10x8 inches
I've drawn this girl every year since she was about 2 years old!
Candice (my assistant artist) and I will be at Rolling Oaks Mall in San Antonio TX, every day until Christmas eve, drawing detailed pencil portraits like the one above, as well as quick-sketch portraits and caricatures. We're upstairs near the food court between Pretzelmaker and Kay Jewelers.

You can see more samples of my portrait and caricature drawings at RitaKirkmanDrawings.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment