Thursday, May 16, 2013

Sheriff

"Sheriff"  (pastel, 12x9 inches)  $1375

Sheriff will be with me for the Texas State Arts & Crafts Fair in Kerrville, TX, May 24-26, 2013. If he survives the weekend unsold, he'll go on to my solo show at the Breckenridge Fine Arts Center in Breckenridge, TX, June 11 - July 20, 2013.

I haven't posted demo-photos in a while, so to make up for that, here are some good ones of Sheriff!












A couple days after he was 'done', I noticed his right eye was too high and close to the other, so I washed it out and repainted it. This image is after wiping off the eye with a wet rag. I didn't take more photos before the final scan, so I'll post that again below so you can see the difference without having to scroll all the way back up.
(The color change is just the variance between camera and scanner..)

Thanks for watching! Please share!

.






1 comment: