Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Cadence (and 2 short-notice Mini-Workshops!)


"Cadence"  (pastel, 6x6 inches) 

Here's the first of my newest batch of dailies. If I can finish a few more tomorrow, then later in the week I can work some on my big ones! I'm not putting Cadence on auction yet, because I REALLY like her and think I will enter her into a competition; several deadlines approaching fast!

I also have 2 new short-notice Back-to-Back workshops on my calendar...
Sept. 6 - with the Pastel Society of the Southwest in Grapevine, Texas (near Fort Worth), and
Sept. 7 & 8 - with the Oklahoma Pastel Society up the road in Oklahoma City, OK!
These are both reasonably priced and filling fast already!
Visit my Workshop Page for registration info!

Progress shots of Cadence below:





Thanks for watching! Please share!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment