Friday, August 14, 2015

Fuzz Ball (and the Nebraska workshop)

"Fuzz Ball"  (pastel, 7x5 inches)  sold

This was the first of my demos at the workshop last weekend for the Sand Painter's Art Guild in Valentine, NE. This was a cutie I had painted before and really enjoyed, so I figured it would make a fun and interesting demo. (See "Duckling in the Light")

The workshop had 20 amazing attendees, all were eager to learn and had great progress and intelligent questions. Held at the Cherry County Fair, we were surrounded by the excellent artwork of League member show, which I judged, and my own work (they said "bring a bunch!") The quilt show and award-winning vegetables helped fill the other side of the room. Yum.
See LOADS more photos on my FB page, shared from the Sand Painter's member posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment