Wednesday, May 31, 2017

S is for Sea Lion

"S is for Sea Lion"  (pastel, 10x8 inches)  $320 unframed for a limited time

Yes, I'm still slogging through the alphabet! I had a different photo for my original sea lion, but wanted to find a good 'portrait' shot instead. If I had to name this one, I think he looks like a grumpy butler.

This may be my last new painting before the pastel convention! I have Thursday to finish organizing, Friday for errands and a hair appointment (priorities, ya know...) and Saturday to load the van and hit the road! I'm bringing my paintings for the exhibits to save on shipping, and need to drop off one of them by 10am Monday.

Any of you who will be at IAPS - looking forward to seeing you there!

Meanwhile, here are some progress shots of the grumpy butler sea lion:











Thanks for watching! Please share!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment