Friday, September 6, 2019

New Mini Landscapes - 2x3 inches!

Mini Landscape 25 (sold)
I decided it was time for a few new little minis. I still have a ton of 5x7 mats with 2x3 openings so I picked up a few simple black frames and thew some pretty photos into my iPad and got going on these at the Carriage House Gallery last week.






I don't normally post so many paintings at once, but this will be my last post before the 50th Annual Midland Septemberfest this weekend, September 8-9, 2019, and I wanted to show them off now because they might not last (fingers crossed!)

Each one is $75, framed.


Scroll down to see them all, and a sample of one in the frame...
Mini Landscape 26

Mini Landscape 27 (sold)

Mini Landscape 28 (sold)

Mini Landscape 29

Mini Landscape 30

Mini Landscape 31

Mini Landscape 31, framed

1 comment: