Saturday, April 4, 2020

Day 5 - Parked on a Rainy Afternoon

"Parked on a Rainy Afternoon" (pastel, 6x8 inches) click here to bid or buy

Day 5 of April 2020

It rained today, and was cold and icky. So I decided not to venture outside to traverse the 50 yards to the studio, and my boss said that was ok... So no new cute fuzzy for today; instead, here's another rainy day from the American Impressionist Society paintout in Fredericksburg last month.

It rained most of those days too, and I spent an hour one afternoon driving around looking for an interesting vantage point for my "mobile studio". Main Street was out of the question, no decent place to park. But I found this interesting intersection on a back street where the road narrowed down to cross a bridge.



 "Success is nine parts preparation..."



 I must have been in the "zone" after this because I have no progress shots of the pastel part! Oops!


Thanks for watching! Please share!

.


No comments:

Post a Comment