Thursday, June 25, 2020

Warm Fuzzy #32 - Bala

Warm Fuzzy #32 - "Bala" (pastel, 6x6 inches) click here to bid or buy

This dear little deer is the product of my first free "test market" Virtual Live Open Studio Days which I held last Sunday on Zoom with 11 or 12 lovely volunteers who put up with my techie glitches, static-y audio and frame-skipping video.

Speaking of which, I've posted the link to the video on my brand new Patreon Page!

Yes, I've finally jumped in and become a Patreon Creator. I haven't officially "launched" yet, and only have 4 posts, but I plan to turn it into a pumped up version of my blog, with more descriptive posts, helpful tips, and a variety of short (and long) videos. It's still a work in progress, but I wanted to give you, my faithful blog subscriber, this early chance to check it out. I'd love to hear what you think! (I'd love if you'd like to subscribe too and become one of my first Patreon Patrons!)


.

No comments:

Post a Comment