Wednesday, February 3, 2021

"Taj" the Brahman steer (and Speed Video!)

 

"Taj" (pastel, 16x16, $1025 framed) 

I'm about to take off into a painting frenzy for my upcoming solo show! Here is "Taj" the Brahman steer. I loved how his symmetrical face and horns filled this square format. I'm also very happy with the freshness of this one - I kept control of my liiiiight touch!

"Taj" will be available at my Solo Exhibition Kindred Spirits, at the ARTS for Rural Texas in Fayetteville, March 27 - May 29, 2021. Opening Reception March 27, 5-7pm.

For a $10 pledge you can watch the full-length complete process video of the painting of Taj on my Patreon Page. Full of instructional tibits and description of my process the whole way through.

Or, enjoy this 2-minute Speed Demo video!

Taj, framed:



No comments:

Post a Comment