Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Studio in progress

For my first post on my first Blog, I decided that a view of my studio would be appropriate.

Lots of things have been "in progress" for me lately, but are coming along nicely: my new website (with FineArtStudioOnline) [click here to visit!] which is practically finished now; an ongoing series of cow paintings, which I'm happy to say I'm still excited about even after more than a year; and ...The Studio! My wonderful husband has been slaving away for months with some weekend help from his brother-in-law, installing wiring and hanging sheetrock, and has made a lot of progress since the beginning of the year. We first broke ground on the building itself (a large storage/workshop at the back of our lot) way back in 2006. The studio takes up about 1/3 of the floor plan. It's been slow going, but there's finally light now at the end of the tunnel!This is the attic storage upstairs (aka: "play room"!) ....I have visions of a studio/gallery "Opening" event, before the kids have a chance to take it over!

No comments:

Post a Comment