Saturday, July 20, 2013

Familial Bliss

"Familial Bliss"  (pastel, 22x28) $2500 (framed)

I had worked up this composition way back in May at the same time as "The Quiet Side of White" and "Brotherly Love" when I finished the primer underpaintings for all three. Since "Brotherly Love" sold from my solo show in Breckenridge, TX, I figured I better finish this one! This one will not be with me at the Beachcombers Art Show July 27-27 in South Padre Island, TX, because my framer is out of town. But I'll be picking up the rest of my solo show this Sunday July 21, so will have plenty of good stuff there!


This one took a while, so has lots of progress shots, Enjoy!
















Did you notice how much trouble I had with the background? Typical. But I worked it out.

Thanks for watching! Please share! :)

.



LinkWithin

”related