Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Mr. Frost

"Mr. Frost" (pastel, 7x5 inches) $265 framed

This frosty white goat, which I remember as one of my demos in Ann Arbor last month, somehow slipped through the cracks on my return, so I'm happy to post him now, while I've been caught up with bunches of other little things and not had much time to paint.

I'm preparing now to do caricatures at the WestFest in the little town of West, TX, this weekend, and immediately upon returning home monday, I will be unloading that festival stuff, and reloading for my two workshops up north in OH and WV in September, and hitting the road again!

On impulse today, I tried out my phone's panorama setting, and took this shot of my studio from the doorway (the messy side!) One of these years I'll clean it all up again. As soon as I fill all those frames with paintings! Ha.

Here's a shot of Mr Frost in his frame:



No comments:

Post a Comment