Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Dalhia

"Dalhia"  (pastel, 7x5 inches)  click here to bid

Another little one from my latest batch that will be with me at my workshop in Paso Robles, CA next week (There are still a few spaces left, btw! Not too late to register!)
Today (after my daughter's violin ensemble practice) I spent my afternoon and evening priming up a new batch of underpaintings that will be demos at the workshop. Tomorrow's a full day with another ensemble practice in the morning, and dentist appt's in the afternoon (fun :) ...NOT!) followed immediately by a 6-hr drive to Texas Tech University in Lubbock with my son for a pre-college visit on Friday.
Saturday evening I have a caricature gig in San Antonio, and Monday morning 2 doctor appt's for the kids, AND quarterly sales taxes are due that day! I fly out from Austin to Fresno at 5:55am Tuesday morning (Ugh!)
Ha. So I figure I've got Sunday and half of Saturday to maybe paint some more, and pack my suitcase. Knowing me, I probably won't be painting. (Oh yea, at some point this weekend I also have to order a new hard drive for my desktop PC that just died yesterday! Thank goodness for my little 'weekend' 2-in-1 laptop, and Carbonite!)

Here are a few progress shots of Dalhia:






Thanks for watching! Please share!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment