Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Bolero - day 4

"Bolero"  (pastel, 6x4 inches) click here to bid

Day 4 of my 30 paintings in 30 days of November!

On another note, tomorrow (Thursday, Nov 5) is the bi-annual Downtown New Braunfels sidewalk sale. If you're in the area, come by and browse the town!

With a table in front of the Art League, I'll have tons of stuff that I'm seriously ready to move!! Slightly old (and older) original artwork (framed and unframed), pastel drawings, photo prints, large canvas giclee prints (some rolled and some stretched), all limited edition prints marked half-off, and more! I do not want to take anything back to my studio (that is finally starting to look neat and tidy) so I can't even tell you the kinds of deals you can find tomorrow except to say that you don't want to miss it!

As an added incentive, I will be donating 50% of my sales to the Art League, which has been having a rough year so far. (The League normally takes only 10% of the sidewalk sale purchases - I'll be donating an additional 40%.) Come on over and help out by shopping! :)

Meanwhile, here are some progress shots of Bolero (which will not be in the sidewalk sale ;)




Thanks for reading! Hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment