Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Stella, a pet portrait commission

"Stella" (pastel, 8x10 inches)  sold

Finished with a commission of a dog over the weekend. This is not it. I never post new commission work until after the 'surprise'. I might post it later. Instead, this one's from last year, and was one of my favorites so I'm happy to finally show it off!

I will generally do pastel pet portraits if the photo is good, for the same retail price as my other animal paintings of the same size, starting at only $200, unframed! See a more complete price list on my website here (and scroll down for pet portraits.)

Meanwhile, I found progress shots of Stella!







2 comments:

  1. You're such a talented artist, Rita! I really wish you updated your blog more so we could get to see some more awesome portraits from you :)

    I'm a pet portrait artist myself but I'm not anywhere near as good as you.

    I salute you! :)

    Hoping for another post soon.

    /Nabil - SketchGrowl Pet Portraits

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nabil, Thanks so much!
      As for updating my blog more... I have struggled for the past 8 years to be a "daily" painter, but have only managed on average 150 posts per year.... still, that's almost every other day. Of course, sometimes it's less and sometimes it more. Have you browsed my entire blog? I frequently post progress pics of my work.
      You might want to subscribe (fill email in the upper right box) and then you'll get every post!...
      Enjoy! :)

      Delete