Saturday, September 16, 2017

Salisbury, and the West Virginia workshop

"Salisbury" (pastel, 10x8 inches) click here to bid or buy

This handsome bull was my opening demo for my workshop in Lewisburg, West Virginia, earlier this week. Another excellent workshop with a very talented and fun group!


I'm on the road home now and mapping out my route to see how many zoos I can see on my way... my favorite perk of traveling!

Meanwhile here are some progress shots of Salisbury:









(Thought this was done here, but when I saw the thumbnail on the computer, the stunted ear really jumped out at me! So... I didn't post him on Monday night so I could fix him on Tuesday, and then the rest of the week flew by in a blink! But finally here he is...)




Thanks for watching! Please share!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment