Friday, May 10, 2019

New Notecards - and the Boerne Art Waddle

I spent a large part of last month creating note card templates and printing my favorite paintings onto them, since I'd noticed that some of my fellow artists at the Carriage House Gallery in Boerne tend to sell a lot of note cards! I felt it was time to take advantage of that market...

So I ordered some card stock from Red River Paper (the 60lb Polar Mat greeting cards,) trolled through all of my small animal artwork files, and created 5x7 card sets of cows, donkeys, deer, sheep, and three sets of bunnies! Then I ran out of card stock. Waiting in the print queue are the pigs, squirrels, chickens, goats, bison and horses, but I managed to print the ducks today because tomorrow (Saturday, May 11 - today for some of you reading this!) is the Boerne Art Waddle.

What's an Art Waddle? The Art Waddle is Boerne's premier community art show and sale. It's a festive outdoor event held on neighborhood sidewalks and yards on the second Saturday in May. Named after the ducks that populate Boerne's Cibolo Creek, the Art Waddle is organized by friends of the arts. All proceeds are donated to the Cibolo Nature Center & Farm Art Camp 2019. There is no admission fee to the Waddle, though waddlers are encouraged to contribute to the cause.

View the Art Waddle Map here, and find me on Lott Street. I'll have some recent small works along with great prices on some "retired" pieces, as well as special deals on prints of all sizes, and of course, cards!

Hope to see you there!

Ok, here are my other card sets so far... 









 If any jump out at you, they are $20 per set, plus shipping! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment