Thursday, May 2, 2019

Passing Through

"Passing Through"  (pastel, 9x12 inches) $450 framed

This was my Tuesday morning painting in downtown New Braunfels for the first Two Rivers Plein Air Festival. I painted another location on Wednesday morning, which I'll post tomorrow, if I have time...
I'm a little bummed that I couldn't finish out the week. Friday is their judging, quick draw, and big event in the evening. I'll be on my way to the Cottonwood Art Festival in Richardson TX (Dallas area) for this weekend, May 4 & 5.

"Passing Through" will stay at the New Braunfels Art League Gallery through Friday May 3. If you're near New Braunfels, do stop in and see all the amazing paintings by participating artists from all across the US. Some really incredible talent came in for this event!

If you're in the Dallas/Fort Worth area this weekend, please do come to the Cottonwood Art Fest and see me and all the other great artists showing and selling our work! :)

scoping the location...

Decided to use my new Lyn Asselta pastels for this one, before I incorporate them into my travel box. Jack Richeson & Co. donated the gift certificate that I won at the Austin Pastel Society for "Persephone", and they asked my to share my accomplishments with these sets!







Thanks for watching! Please share!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment